Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And now for some good old fashion self promotion....

I am just finishing up my new for 2010 desktop calendars..and I am tickled by how cute they turned out, if I do say so myself. So in honor of the 12 months, here are my top 12 reasons you should order one
1. You'll be inspired by quotes each month.
2. Made in the good old USA, Post-Consumer Recycled Paper.
3. Somehow, you'll be helping to fund Ayi's golf lessons and keep Malcolm in pull ups.
4. I love you.
5. I worked on really hard on 'em, really hard.
6. Great for Holiday Gifts, ship easily to long-distance friends.
7. You know you're gonna be looking for a calendar soon anyway.
8. Because I said so.
9. They are really a good deal.
10. Support Small Business
11. 12 months of original art.
12. Because you love me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails