Thursday, January 21, 2010

Craft for Haiti and more news...

One of my directions for the year has been less computer time and more time for creating art ...and this has been one of those weeks that I have been very busy doing just that. SO although this has been a slow blog week, I do have several blog posts planned for this weekend and next week.
  • I'll be posting pictures of my first ever terrarium project with how-to's.
  • Check back for a special sneak peak of my new jewelry pendants.
  • Also, I have two new urban girl features coming soon!

Most importantly, with the tragedy in Haiti, I've been reflecting on how fortunate I am and taking more time to enjoy all the things that are important like family, friends and good health. Please give in any way you can. I'll be participating in Craft for Haiti. Check back because I will be adding several items to the site this week.

Finally, be sure to check out http://homegirl.typepad.com/ for the current give-a-way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails