Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Urban Paper Girl Brianna McCarthy

I've beginning to meet (virtually) some of the most wonderful women through this blog. I saw Artist Brianna McCarthy's blog a few weeks and was instantly smitten with her beautiful style.
Two line bio:
25 year old, people watching, wisdom seeking West Indian who paints, draws and makes girls.

How long have you been drawing and painting?:
Privalely, for as long as I can remember. Publicly, for about 2 years.

What inpires you?:
Life, people with strong, real characters, humour, honesty, beauty and a bit of drama. The good kind though!



You've done interviews on other blogs and are a blogger yourself. How long have you been blogging, how does blogging inspire your or your work.

I've only been blogging consistently for several months. I started the blog over a year ago though. Blogging creates an audience and has influenced me in that I now find myself more able to show my work to others. It's not something I was used to doing. Blogging, once you get into what suits you, is fantastic. It's an unbelievable way to network and meet people.
In ten years you will be: Older and Wiser. Those are the only two things I can almost guarantee!
Your Sites or where we can find your work?:
I blog here: http://briannamccarthy.blogspot.com/ and my online portfolio is here: http://briannamccarthy.carbonmade.com/

3 comments:

Bri said...

Hey There!
Thank you so much for this :]

Kia said...

You are welcome. I want to put pages and pages of your work up. My husband was like I want to buy her work!!

Naarya said...

cngrts brianna! its really grt to see ur interview up here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails